- Event Calendar
- About Us
- Get Involved
2013 Fresh Air Market
A summer tradition returns to Downtown Bangor for the 8th year!
Interested in becoming a vendor? Space is still available. Click here for details!
The market, located along Broad Street and in West Market Square, will be held Thursdays June 6th-August 1st from 5:00 PM- 8:00 PM. The Market is held in conjunction with a free concert in Pickering Square each week. 40+ vendors are expected weekly.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor, Bangor Hydro Electric Company and our Media Sponsor, The Bangor Daily News!
Market items sold are handmade, prepared or raised by the vendor; emphasis is placed on Maine-made, specialty food items and produce. Available items include artwork, baked goods, produce, specialty foods, handbags, jewelry, photography and much more. Food vendors are also on site.
2013 Vendors. Click on the vendor name for a link to their website or facebook if applicable.
- Bar Harbor Jam Co - Homemade jams and jelly, syrup and make up baskets - June 6-August 1
- Bobbi Original/RAGZ - June 6-August 1
- Celeste Cota Photography - Matted and framed original photography -a 5 x 7, 8 x 10 prints, greeting cards, postcards and calendars, glass cutting boards, coasters, jewelry and more - June 6-August 1
- Cronin Creations - Hand crocheted pet toys, pet clothing and accessories for pet moms - June 6-August 1
- Dip-'Em Donuts - Delicious, hand-made donuts - June 6-August 1
- Garnished Bakery - Hand-made, custom-order baked treats - June 6-August 1
- Jewelry Designs By Katharine Ann - A variety of jewelry products - June 6-August 1
- Joyce Radke - June 6-August 1
- Kens Wicked Good Lip Balm - Lip balm created from a very simple but high quality recipe using local beeswax - June 6-July 4
- Lala's Fancy - Earrings, fabric leis, bracelets, rings, glasses holders, barrettes and more - June 6-July 4
- Loyal Biscuit Company - June 6-July 4
- Mainely Cards - Cards and other photo products created from the photographer's original photos - June 6- August 1
- Mainely Cookouts - Pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw, jambalaya, soda and water - June 6-August 1
- Melissa Brautigam - June 6-August 1
- Nickerson's Kettle Corn - Kettle corn - June 6-August 1
- Pete's Pretty Good Ice Cream - June 6-August 1
- Puppies and Pals - Collars and other treats - June 6-August 1
- Sylvia Van De Bogart - Jewelry ranging from delicate to chunky. June 6-August 1
- The Crafters Cottage - Wooden toys, pot holders, placemats, other home decor items and stained glass/sea glass. June 6-August 1
- Worcester's Wild Blueberries - Juicy, freshly-picked Maine blueberries - June 6-July 4
- Ymir's Glass Design - June 6-June 27