Bangor’s getting in on the food truck phenom that’s sweeping the nation with our first ever Beats & Eats Food Truck Festival, Saturday, June 2nd from noon to 5pm on the Bangor Waterfront.
Grab your foodie friends or friends who just like to eat (or party) to try out some new dishes or indulge in your usual faves.
Local & visiting food trucks will hook you up with a huge selection of crave worthy street food.
Beats & Eats is THE summer kick-off party – chillin’ on the Bangor Waterfront with lots of yummy food, ice cold beer and wine, lawn games and live music all day by Adam Ezra Group.
Tickets are only 5 bucks
Here are just some of the trucks you’ll find at Beats & Eats…
• Swamp Yankee BBQ (finger-licking brisket, pulled pork and chicken featuring their private label sauce)
• El Rodeo Go (authentic Mexican street food with fresh, flavorful ingredients)
• Smokin’ Phil’s Belly Bustin’ BBQ (mouthwatering pit BBQ, brisket, pulled pork, chicken & sausage)
• Grillin’ Brazilian (authentic Brazilian food using locally sourced ingredients)
• Melt Food Truck (gooey, melty sandwiches like the Party in Your Mouth Melt)
• The Lobstah Buoy(fresh shucked food truck with half pound lobster rolls, fried whole belly clams, lobster stew and many other traditional Maine favorites)
Get tickets now on our website or at Damon’s Beverage in Downtown Bangor
Sponsored by Mainely Eyes in the Bangor Mall
A Townsquare Media live event